[asterisk-users] G722 and Asterisk 1.6

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Sep 4 09:27:26 CDT 2008

> I'd also be more sold on it if it had half the features of the GXP2000
> (which is only a little over half the price).

Sure, but if only half of the features in the GXP2000 actually work,
what is the point of them?  I'd take a stable phone with less features
over one that has lots of features that don't work correctly any day.
I've opened numerous tickets with Grandstream and their answer is always
"we will look into it" and they never reply, or "that doesn't work" and
then no reply.