[asterisk-users] G722 and Asterisk 1.6

Steve Repo scmuser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:42:52 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Peder @ NetworkOblivion
<peder at networkoblivion.com> wrote:
>> I'd also be more sold on it if it had half the features of the GXP2000
>> (which is only a little over half the price).
>
> Sure, but if only half of the features in the GXP2000 actually work,
> what is the point of them?  I'd take a stable phone with less features
> over one that has lots of features that don't work correctly any day.
> I've opened numerous tickets with Grandstream and their answer is always
> "we will look into it" and they never reply, or "that doesn't work" and
> then no reply.

I agree! I bought a GXP1200 ("business" class phone) and it's buggy.
Can't use the message button (404 not found).. and some other features
(404 not found). I have requested help from Grandstream and so far
nothing.

I don't really think they test important features supported by their
phones just the basic ones (dial out/dial in) and that about it :)

Steve