[asterisk-users] Anyone using an Intel Atom ?

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:56:38 CDT 2008

I am using a PBX in my house built on the Intel Atom 330 dual core.

Here is a review of it.
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/D945GCLF2_atom_330/

The only problem I had was the network card driver built into CentOS 5.2
didn't recognize the correct model of the card. After I downloaded the
correct driver from Realtec, it worked fine. I think the new Centos kernel
has the newer driver built in.