[asterisk-users] OT: Disable Polycom 650 Forward Softkey

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Fri Oct 24 15:59:11 CDT 2008

That did the trick.  And yes, I agree it is a very poor design.  After
looking at how

it all transpired, it made more sense as to why it has happened lately.  I
recently

purchased a wireless headset for the receptionist.  She would not use her
corded

headset because she also does some filing and it kept her mobility down.
With

the wireless headset, she can move around so she will actually use it.

As a side effect, she doesn't lift the handset anymore and is now using the

"Answer" and "Hangup" softkeys.  Aaah. So "That's" why it just all of a

sudden started happening.   I knew there would be a downside to that

wireless headset :)

Thanks again.

Bill