[asterisk-users] fax / t38 gateway

Wilton Helm whelm at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 24 14:27:48 CDT 2008

> "People can't figure out e-mail as it is, they aren't going to figure out how to fax via >e-mail.".

I can understand people saying that.  Myself, I'd take E-Mail any day.  I've been messing with FAX at various facilities for years, and have found it unreliable, as have most people I talk to.  Nobody knows of the FAX actually went through, and if it did, whether the result was readable on the other end, not to mention if the wrong person grabbed it, or accidentally threw it away with some SPAM FAX.

Oh well, each to his own.

Wilton