[asterisk-users] OPENR2 in Thailand

Peter Lindquist peter.lindquist.th at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:01:25 CDT 2008

We are using TOT (Telephone Organization of Thailand). They are very
messy on their side so we are sorting out some unrelated problems with
them right now - very slow response.

I believe you are correct when you say that outbound dialing is DTMF, I
have heard this before too.

Out of curiosity what did you have to change in the C libraries?

Peter