[asterisk-users] OPENR2 in Thailand

Chris Ziomkowski cziom at jsg.co.th
Mon Oct 20 22:26:49 CDT 2008

I got Asterisk to work with R2 in Thailand about 3 years ago. This was
back before OpenR2, and I had to modify the C libraries directly. Of
course, outbound dialing is DTMF, not R2, however inbound is pretty
standard. This was on TA  (now True) circuits.

I guess I can't tell you much about how to set it up today as my
experience is so out of date, but I can offer you encouragement that it
will work for you if you put in the effort. There is nothing fundamental
which will cause it to fail. Which carrier are you planning on
connecting to?

Chris