[asterisk-users] OPENR2 in Thailand

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:07:19 CDT 2008

Hello Peter,

You can ask this better in the asterisk-r2 mailing list.

I don't know of anyone that has used OpenR2 in Thailand, but I am
interested in adding support for that variant. Contact me at this same
e-mail address or via Google talk (my e-mail address works for MSN as
well ) to discuss further details.

Moisés Silva

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Peter Lindquist
<peter.lindquist.th at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm looking for someone who has implemented OpenR2 in Thailand
> successfully. Any settings, advice, caveats etc. are welcome.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Peter Lindqvist
> www.voxion.net

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire