[asterisk-users] B410P and asterisk 1.6

Enrico Maistro emaistro at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 20 06:11:07 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a digium B410P to work with asterisk 1.6.0.1 (but i
have the same problems with asterisk 1.6.0)

Official digium documentation cover up to asterisk 1.4.x and suggest to
use zaphfc... but as i understood zap is completely gone in 1.6

I tried with misdn (1.1.8, 1.1.7.2 and 1.1.5) and card is recognized
correctly by the kernel but chan_misdn does not work as expected.

Both incoming and outgoing calls end up with a:

"There is no free channel on port (1)"

For outgoing calls i have:

exten => _X.,1,misdn_check_l2l1(g:1,2)
exten => _X.,n,Dial(MISDN/g:1/${EXTEN})

Odd thing asterisk 1.6-beta9 on the same system work fine.

Any suggestion? Link to documentation/howto/tutorial?
Digium forum was of no help and googling didn't return any useful result
too.

Thanks
Enrico