[asterisk-users] Conneting Asterisk to Swyx pri

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:32:51 CDT 2008

For the purposes of google since i'm sure someone is going encounter the
same problem at some point in time...

I have now fixed the problem, it seems asterisk and swyx refuse to talk
properly with euroisdn.. it now works by changing it to use qsig... on the
swyx side:
windows device manager > select the isdn card (sx2 dualpri) > advanced >
isdn parameters > tick use additional d-channel features > tick enable q.sig
restart the server

asterisk side:
modify /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf and set switchtype=qsig for your swyx
trunks

and one more thing... for wanpipe you need to set tdmv_dchan = 0 instead of
16

job done!

Geraint