[asterisk-users] Setting up Asterisk

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Tue Oct 7 12:31:08 CDT 2008

run asterisk in verbosed mode

#asterisk -cvvvvg

and try to register your WiFi phone or Xlite softephone ... and watch log on
linux terminal

One more option this command will extract packect contain 5060 port...

#tcpdum -i eth0 port 5060

#if any issue in WiFi phone then try to register xlite or other softphone
which you have..

Thanks

satish patel

  _____