[asterisk-users] Polycom 330 not dialing 4 digit extensions beginning with 11xx

Ed DeHart VoIP at pageone.net
Thu Oct 9 20:37:27 CDT 2008

I have four Polycom 330 phones connected to an asterisk system.  There
are other VoIP phones connected too.  All of the extensions are four
digits beginning with 11.  From any of the phones, except the Polycom,
picking up the handset to call extension 1103 for example works fine.
With the Polycom 330, as I press the second 1 of 1103 it stops taking
input and gives me an error.

I tried creating four digit extensions on another asterisk system
where I have Polycom 501 phones connected and they too will not let me
dial 1103.  I can dial 1203 or any other combinations of number, just
not an extension that begins with 11.

Any suggestions?

	-Ed