[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 mysql cdr log problem

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Nov 24 11:38:09 CST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Artifex Maximus <artifexor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I've installed a new Asterisk 1.6.0.1 with addons and dahdi drivers
> and tools but my calls aren't logged. I'd enabled mysql log and
> noticed that asterisk send a 'DESC cdr' so connection is working
> between asterisk and mysql and I am able to call other phones so
> Asterisk is working as well. No error messages on startup though.
>
> Any idea why is it happen? As I realized there is some differences
> between 1.2 (my previous system) and 1.6 log system.

You should also check Asterisk log for warnings. 1.6 should detect
table structure and warn about missing fields. If it's so, perhaps you
can change asterisk -> mysql (res_cdr_addon_mysql if i remember
correctly) to do an "alter" on your table - then it will automagically
create missing fields.

Regards,
Atis

--