[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 mysql cdr log problem

Artifex Maximus artifexor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 06:19:10 CST 2008

Hi all!

I've installed a new Asterisk 1.6.0.1 with addons and dahdi drivers
and tools but my calls aren't logged. I'd enabled mysql log and
noticed that asterisk send a 'DESC cdr' so connection is working
between asterisk and mysql and I am able to call other phones so
Asterisk is working as well. No error messages on startup though.

Any idea why is it happen? As I realized there is some differences
between 1.2 (my previous system) and 1.6 log system.

Bye,