[asterisk-users] Asterisk not reading fast DTMFs, was: PBX -> PRI -> * -> Telco not working

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:06:58 CST 2008

> If I connect a POTS phone to the analogue extensions and dial fast (like an
> autodial) asterisk doesn't read the digits properly.  If I connect manually
> and dial slowly, asterisk reads all the digits correctly and can handle the
> call.
>
> Is there any way that i can get asterisk to read the faster DTMF digits

For example.  On the POTS phone I dial:

95523025

And the following comes up in the caller log:

  == CDR updated on DAHDI/21-1
    -- Executing [29350525 at from-nec:1] Dial("DAHDI/21-1",
"DAHDI/g2/29350525,,Tr") in new stack
    -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
    -- Called g2/29350525
    -- DAHDI/38-1 is proceeding passing it to DAHDI/21-1
    -- Channel 0/7, span 2 got hangup request, cause 1
    -- Hungup 'DAHDI/38-1'

So it gets all the right digits... just interleaved.....

2 9 3 5 0 5 25

  9    5    5
2   3   0    25

Any ideas?

As I said before, if i manually dial the digits with 1 second lags between
each button press, it calls out fine.

Mikel

--
http://lindsaar.net/