[asterisk-users] ztdummy: rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz.

Remi Quezada remiq at monmouth.com
Tue Nov 11 12:19:24 CST 2008

I remember having that issue once and I fixed it by changing a
configuration in the motherboard BIOS.  It was related to the SATA hard
drive mode it was running on.  The default configuration was set to
legacy mode I believe and when I changed it to enhanced mode the lost of
interrupts problem I was having went away.  I had a Supermicro
motherboard in case you were curious.

Remi Quezada