[asterisk-users] ztdummy: rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz.

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Nov 11 11:34:58 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm getting crazy about ztdummy. I have to replicate a PBX where ztdummy
is working fine but for some reason I cannot.
The two machines have the same kernel, motherboard, the same gcc version
and the same zaptel 1.4.8. On the second machine zaptel compiles without
errors and ztdummy.ko is generated but when I modprobe it I get the
following error in messages:
rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz.
Since modules sizes are slighly different I copied the working ztdummy
on the new machine so the files are the same.....nothing changes!!

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Giorgio Incantalupo, mailto:gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
FG&A srl - http://www.fgasoftware.com -