[asterisk-users] Recommend Wireless IP Phone

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:01:09 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Pedram M <pmessri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any recommendations on good wireless SIP phones?

I use a Siemens S675IP in our two person office. It performs very
well, and has a built in answering machine which is of interest for us
because we have several SIP accounts that are pay as you go, so no
vmail. Also the S675IP (the 685 is the same plus bluetooth) is
connected to our POTS line, another great advantage. All in all, I
have it registered at 6 SIP providers.
Battery life is fine, decent feature set, something to look into IMO.

I hear there is soon to be a USA version.