[asterisk-users] Manual Wardialer

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat May 24 16:06:23 CDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 18:41 -0400, Andreas van dem Helge wrote:
> Does anyone have a script for manual wardialer for asterisk? not sure
>  if "wardialer" is the correct term but basically I want to call X
>  number say 555-0000 through 555-0050 and be able to listen to each
>  call and when I hang up or press a key it will dial the next number
>  for me. I guess sort of like "scanning" an exchange but I want to be
>  on the line and if possible complete / talk on certain calls.

Hrm.  I wonder what you could possibly want that for?  Do you mind if
include my area code and exchange in your script as an exception to your
"scanning"?  Anyone else care to be on that exception list?  Actually,
it might be more efficient for me to ask who cares to be on the list to
be scanned.  Anyone?  Anyone at all?  ;-)

b.