[asterisk-users] Manual Wardialer

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat May 24 17:06:16 CDT 2008

I would say anyone in the USA that is on the donotcall.gov list should
also be excluded -- unless you either qualify as an exemption or like
paying $10k for each violation.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near