[asterisk-users] forwarding pots lines

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:09:42 CDT 2008

Thanks for the tip on the 400x, 401x, and 4024 grandstreams.  They will work
quite nicely (and they'll do t.38 fax if necessary).  My application is that
I help move business offices from place to place and during the move
period.  This solution is helpful so the move can be done during the phone
cutover period and all their phones still work transparently as usual
through the other commotion which ensues.

Eric