[asterisk-users] Asterisk first time user

Aaron Stranberg aaron.stranberg at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:21:34 CDT 2008

Folks,
  We are a small office with remote users less than 20 total phone
extensions, and I am looking for some guidance on choosing between
asterisknow and a centos/ubuntu or any other os with an asterisk +
asteriskgui build out?  Looking to get up and going quick with some method
of GUI administration that won't require a ton of ongoing linux admin level
support.  I hit a couple of stumbles going the asterisk + asterisk GUI route
(404 errors on ivr page etc..)  and am tempted to take the easy path of
asterisknow iso and go.  Thanks for any pointers, and advance apologies if
this had been beat to death.

-Aaron