[asterisk-users] Dialplan Visualization, Rating System Unveiled!

Matthew Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:31:57 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:15 PM, John Signorello <jsignorello at ispbx.com>
wrote:

>  Matthew Gibson wrote:
>
> Hello Fellow Asterisk Enthusiasts,
>
> With all the talk lately of dialplan visualization, we've decided to create
> a geeky, but fun and useful site.
>
> Visit http://www.ratemydialplan.com to share your diagrams of your
> Asterisk Dialplans and have other users rate them.
>
> To get people started with Dialplan Visualization, there are two tools
> available:
>
> Commercial - APSTel Visual Dialplan Pro
> http://www.apstel.com
>
> Opensource - Asterisk Java Project Visualizer
>
> http://blogs.reucon.com/asterisk-java/2008/05/10/visualizing_your_dialplan_with_a_graph.html
>
> We hope you enjoy using Rate My Dialplan to share and rate Asterisk Visual
> Dialplans.
>
> Visit http://www.ratemydialplan.com to start uploading today, it's
> completely free!
>
> Thanks,
> RMDP Staff

>  What is the relationship between  RMDP and APSTel Visual Dialplan Pro ??
>
> APSTel Visual Dialplan Pro seems to be prominently feature on the to of the
> page.

Hi John,

We are working with APSTel to incorporate Dialplan Exporting functions from
their software, and the dialplans you see on there now are the sample ones
included with their software. If you know of any other software that will
help users with dialplan exporting into a visual format, we'll gladly
incorporate that into the FAQ on the site like we have with APStel and the
Asterisk-Java project.

Thanks,
Matt