[asterisk-users] Connecting a PSTN gateway to Asterisk using PRI

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri May 16 10:23:48 CDT 2008

There is nothing special (beyond the regular configs) that need to be
done with Digium (Sangoma) or any compatible board.  Since you are
using point to point data lines, I would suggest using SIP and
whatever codec fits your needs and bandwidth.

The rest is done it the dialplan.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro