[asterisk-users] Connecting a PSTN gateway to Asterisk using PRI

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Fri May 16 09:48:45 CDT 2008

This is 'basically' a tie-line between the boxes.
Yes - it is done all the time between PBX's. You are basically nailing
up a circut between the boxes.
It could be a simple as a simple POTS leased line or a multi-t1 bundle
between them.
How it is physically done with DIGIUM's boards under * ?

Someone else will have to answer that