[asterisk-users] Asterisk concurrent calls count

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:42:25 CDT 2008

http://voipusersconference.org

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Al Baker <bwentdg at pipeline.com> wrote:
> this is one very weak area for *. There is NO ANSWER.

Hi,

There have been a couple of threads on this subject this week, so I'd
remind everyone that next Friday's VoIP Users Conference is about
*large scale* asterisk:

After many requests, we finally have someone to talk on large scale
implementation of VoIP systems with asterisk. Using a farm of Asterisk
and Digium cards, tens Of Thousands of simultaneous calls can be made
and Mike Trest has offered to take it all apart for us to look inside.

More about Mike Trest: http://www.mike.trest.com/