[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] Announcing the first North America Druid Meetupshappening Chicago 22 May 2008 and Altanta 27 May 2008

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed May 14 12:02:01 CDT 2008

Do you have 30 to 50 people in New York?

We only tend to get about 10 people to the asterisk meetup events which
is disappointing.

Who else on the Asterisk list is based in NY that would like to catch up
31 May (6-9 pm) for a Druid event/General Asterisk event

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at cognation.net
Cognation Limited