[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] Announcing the first North America Druid Meetupshappening Chicago 22 May 2008 and Altanta 27 May 2008

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed May 14 12:50:44 CDT 2008

Anyone out there use Druid and can comment on it?  I found out it was
once closed source by the fact that they announced that it is now
opensource.

Before that, I had never heard of it.  Usually I pick up on chatter if
something is good.

I see there are only 19 threads in the forums and some are not all
that great while some are great.  I also see great marketing words but
lack of documentation or comparisons.

No chatter on the users list expect a post or two kind of worries me.

I just want to know because I have tested many different platforms.
The only things I have seen go from closed to opensource like this are
things that didn't sell.  Take Pingtel for instance.

Anyways, if someone that has used Druid OSE can comment on it, I would
be very grateful.

I am four hours from NYC so there are two reasons for asking.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro