[asterisk-users] better enumlookup handler

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu May 8 12:18:26 CDT 2008

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> I have not even entertained thinking of 1.6 yet.  :-/

Fair enough.  That's why I pointed out the feature.

> Dude!  Where were you yesterday, before I spent a few hours last night
> writing my AGI?  :-)

Sorry.  I have trouble keeping up with this list.  :)

> Now that's what I want to hear.  Back port.  Woohoo!  I wonder how hard
> a backport from your 1.4 to my 1.4.17 will be.  I might just have to
> take a whack at it.  :-)
>
> Thanx Russell!

You're quite welcome.  It should be as simple as dropping the func_ module into
the funcs directory.  The Asterisk build system should see it, compile it, and
install it as usual.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer