[asterisk-users] URGENT

Tarek Sawah t.sawah at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:49:34 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have given up hope of finding a solution for my problem and I think this
is my last resort.

At my company I have a Trixbox box and I used freePBX to configure the pbx.

They have a queue with 15 static members.. they are not online all the
time.. still when ever a call comes in the queue rings ALL members without
skipping unavailable ones "offline ones" which creats so much load on the
system.

I can't teach the agents to REMEMBER logging off the queue and logging in ..
so Static agents is what I have to do.. now it is a pain in the butt to
manually login and logout agents and I can't get the agents.conf thing work
properly or work at ALL..

Is there anyway that the queue senses the offline users and logthem off or
at least skip them without the need for a manual operation?

     Tarek Sawah

     Technical Advisor