[asterisk-users] URGENT

Dale Wilcox wildew at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:34:22 CDT 2008

Similar system and situation here

I finally taught mine to log off and on without logging in phantom
extensions or external numbers (THAT was almost a disaster) But prior
to that "Do Not Disturb" helped except for not allowing internal,
non-queue calls to be answered without going to VM.

I'm still getting some grief about the Poycom's lack of programmable
"feature" buttons (like log in / out) but it's working.
Dale