[asterisk-users] FW: Asterisk 3rd party developed commercialsoftware sales licensing platform

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon May 5 08:02:28 CDT 2008

Hi Tzafrir, thanks for your input.

Yes I can see how people in the community could be concerned about this
being a slippery slope.

All voices need to be expressed even those that think it's a very bad
idea.

My only desire here is to drive more 'funds' to developers who build
innovative products for Asterisk.

I look forward to your input and participation on Fridays call.

Cheers,
Dean

Digium
> > had some type of overview/management control over who listed etc
that
> > this would deliver a stream of revenue that would encourage further
> > application development.
>
> I see quite a few third-party applications developed around Asterisk.
>
> A recent entry:
>
> http://astcdrview.berlios.de/
>
>   astCDRview is a lightweight, Web-based, multi-language Asterisk
SQLite