[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Thu Mar 27 11:16:27 CDT 2008

This will be 4 T1s to a card.So, just so I am not confused.
In my original e-mail I said "

"I an considering using *your High Density T*1 cards on a number of
servers we are considering purchasing. The VENDOR lists that his SYSTEM has:

PCI Express*: two x8 slots*, twoo x8 low profile slots*; *PCI-X:
64-bit/100MHz*
============================
And you list 3 possible PCI slots for your  DIGIUM Quad T1 Cards

PCI or PCI-X 3.3 Volt Slots

PCI 5.0 Volt Slots

PCI-E (PCI Express) slots
Here is the Confusion   - 1)  Can ANY of your QUAD cards go in the "PCI Express - two x8 slots"   - Yes or NO ?

                           2  Can ANY of your QUAD cards go in the "PCI Express - two x8 LOW Profile Slots"  - Yes or No ?

                           3) Can your Quad cards you list as fitting a "PCI or PCI-X 3.3 Volt Slots"  fit in  the "PCI-X: 64-bit/100MHz" slot
                              OR would I have to ask the vendor "Is this PCI-X:  64-bit/100MHz"  definitely a 3.3 Volt Slot ?
                               Yes - It would absolutely definitely fit OR NO - It will NOT fit   OR   To answer that I need more info  ?????

THX for your help