[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Mar 27 07:56:30 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 06:48 -0400, Al Baker wrote:
> "I an considering using *your High Density T*1 cards on a number of
> servers we are considering purchasing.

Two-port T1 cards?  Four-port T1 cards?

> Could you please clarify *WHICH* of the above listed *PCI slots* are
> suitable for use with your *High Density T1 cards*. If there is *more
> than one combination that is possible*, could you please indicate *WHICH
> *which high density T1 cards will work in *WHICH* type of PCI slot."

PCI or PCI-X 3.3 Volt Slots
---------------------------
TE412P (Quad span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)
TE212P (Dual span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)

PCI 5.0 Volt Slots
---------------------------
TE407P (Quad span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)
TE207P (Dual span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)

PCI-E (PCI Express) slots
TE420B (Quad Span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)
TE220B (Dual span T1/E1/J1/PRI with DSP-based Echo Cancellation)

There are also a variety of models available without the echo
cancellation modules onboard, but personally I recommend purchasing the
echo cancellation modules in most situations.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager