[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Mar 27 07:22:51 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Al Baker <bwentdg at pipeline.com> wrote:
> I had sent this to Digium Sales and cant get a response from them, I
>  don't. know what that means......
>  So I thought I would ask it hear since i know others have struggled with
>  this.
>
>  "I an considering using *your High Density T*1 cards on a number of
>  servers we are considering purchasing. The vendor lists that his system has:
>
>         PCI Express*: two x8 slots*, t*wo x8 low profile slots*; *PCI-X:
>  64-bit/100MHz*
>
>  Could you please clarify *WHICH* of the above listed *PCI slots* are
>  suitable for use with your *High Density T1 cards*. If there is *more
>  than one combination that is possible*, could you please indicate *WHICH
>  *which high density T1 cards will work in *WHICH* type of PCI slot."
>
>  Thanks for any guidance and help since DIGIUM sales seems to be too busy
>  to advise a potential customer

You never qualify "High Density".

Maybe Digium thought you might get tired of waiting and find your own
answer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_Component_Interconnect

Besides that, look here http://store.digium.com/products.php?category_id=2

You should be able to figure it out on your own with a little thought.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro