[asterisk-users] Question about PCI Slots for DIGIUMs Boards

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Thu Mar 27 05:48:58 CDT 2008

I had sent this to Digium Sales and cant get a response from them, I
don't. know what that means......
So I thought I would ask it hear since i know others have struggled with
this.

"I an considering using *your High Density T*1 cards on a number of
servers we are considering purchasing. The vendor lists that his system has:

        PCI Express*: two x8 slots*, t*wo x8 low profile slots*; *PCI-X:
64-bit/100MHz*

Could you please clarify *WHICH* of the above listed *PCI slots* are
suitable for use with your *High Density T1 cards*. If there is *more
than one combination that is possible*, could you please indicate *WHICH
*which high density T1 cards will work in *WHICH* type of PCI slot."

Thanks for any guidance and help since DIGIUM sales seems to be too busy
to advise a potential customer