[asterisk-users] Asterisk parking hold and transferdigittimeout

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Tue Mar 25 08:48:47 CDT 2008

Hi,

anyone out there with the same problems and a possible solution to the
following?

The functions callparking and hold use the same transferdigittimeout in
features.conf.
While I think 3 to 5 seconds are enough to let the user "find" their keys on
the phone,
the double ammount of time ( 2 x 5 secs) you have to wait before a call is
parked and
the parkposition is announced, is really too long.
Did I miss something in the documentation?

We are using SVN-branch-1.4-r96449.

Regards,

Guido Hecken

gwsNetTech