[asterisk-users] Unable to obtain dialed number through ZAP

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:38:03 CDT 2008

Hi all,

This is not a repeated post as I am just adding more information for my
Asterisk version 1.4.18
TDM card: Digium TDM411B
Zaptel version 1.4.9.2
Line: PSTN line
I tried to obtain the dialed number using $DNID and $CDR(DST) .  All of
these variable returns 's'
I also tried exten => _3345335,n,Noop(this is ok)  where 3345335 is my
number but it does not go there.

What I need to do is to try to route called based on the dialed number as I
have multiple DIDs on my line.  Is this something that can be done?  Is this
something to do with the hardware that I am using?  If so, what kind of
hardware do I need to accomplish this task?

zapata.conf:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
usecallerid=yes