[asterisk-users] How to capture destination number when receive call through ZAP

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Mar 23 23:38:45 CDT 2008

Without knowing the line type, card model, etc, I doubt anyone can help
you.  FXO signaled ports do not support receiving the dialed number.

mark morreny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Digium PCI board to receive PSTN call through regular phone
> line.  It is no problem for me to receive calls, but I am not able to
> capture the destination number through the ZAP channel
>

> exten => s, n, Verbose(1|destination to ${EXTEN}  )
>

> ${EXTEN} returns 's' instead of the actual destination number.  Since I have
> multiple phone numbers, I want to be able to route different calls to
> different places.
>
> Is this possible to do with Asterisk?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near
Birmingham, AL.  Now accepting clients worldwide.