[asterisk-users] How to capture destination number when receive call through ZAP

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:02:24 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I am using Digium PCI board to receive PSTN call through regular phone
line.  It is no problem for me to receive calls, but I am not able to
capture the destination number through the ZAP channel

exten => s, n, Verbose(1|destination to ${EXTEN}  )

${EXTEN} returns 's' instead of the actual destination number.  Since I have
multiple phone numbers, I want to be able to route different calls to
different places.

Is this possible to do with Asterisk?

Thanks,
Mark