[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Mar 19 14:35:48 CDT 2008

An off-the-shelf 5+ year old MSI MS-6378X-L motherboard, 1.6GHz AMD, 512
RAM, 10 extensions, no more than three concurrent calls:

[pbx at pbx ~]$ uptime
 11:31:45 up 103 days,  1:00,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

But:
[pbx at pbx ~]$ sudo asterisk -rx 'core show uptime'
System uptime: 9 hours, 32 minutes, 25 seconds

I reboot every evening :)  Drew, what's the uptime on your asterisk
process on that box that's been up for 193 days?