[asterisk-users] Call signalling on BT FeatureLine Compact (Sangoma A200)

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Mar 19 11:50:54 CDT 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Paul Goodyear wrote:

> Yeah, I came accross that post too I think :) but as above, I already
> tried moving the cables round, but no change.
>
> Does anyone have a simular setup and can confirm theirs is fine?
>
> 4 Lines
> 1 x ADSL and Fax
> 3 x Voice
>  1 x Voice fails to answer call or dial out (no CID detected either)
>  2 x Voice work flawlessly

I've a few installs with analogue lines - apart from echo, (OSLEC to the
rescue!) they're all going fine. All TDM400 cards though (One customer
went their own way with a Sangoma card, but they did their own thing and
I've not heard back from them)  Most was 3 FXOs and one FXS in one box.
Never had a problem with ADSL lines with a good microfilter fitted. (A few
of my customers are one line bands - single BT line for FAX and ADSL and
emergency out-calls from the PBX with all else going via VoIP)

I stopped using BT to provision new lines though and use a reseller which
bypasses all their efforts to provide me with featureline which with a PBX
really isn't needed...

Gordon