[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 reliability problems

Norman Franke norman at myasd.com
Tue Mar 18 10:05:55 CDT 2008

Check around on bugs.digium.com. You'll find a number of issues
reported that sound similar. I'm hoping that 1.4.19 will fix a lot of
stuff, since the release candidates seem much more stable to me. I
couldn't keep Asterisk up for more than a few days before on 1.4.18.
I've also applied a few SIP-related patches from various bug reports
and things are much, much more stable.

1.4.17, which you mentioned, is also very buggy. 1.4.18 fixed many
issues.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com