[asterisk-users] Call signalling on BT FeatureLine Compact (Sangoma A200)

Paul Goodyear pgudge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:17:02 CDT 2008

Yeah, I came accross that post too I think :) but as above, I already
tried moving the cables round, but no change.

Does anyone have a simular setup and can confirm theirs is fine?

4 Lines
1 x ADSL and Fax
3 x Voice
  1 x Voice fails to answer call or dial out (no CID detected either)
  2 x Voice work flawlessly

PaulG.