[asterisk-users] Hardphone SIP phone costs

Anciso, Roy roy at manistee.org
Wed Mar 19 10:32:44 CDT 2008

I understand the maximizing pricing and branding aspect of phones but
when you look at feature set it just doesn't make sense.  And as far as
purchasing the phone you can get it without a contract at the same
price.

When I starting thinking about it, can anyone else see a time when desk
phones are replaced by smart phones? Why would a company pay for work
cell phone and desk phone when one device could potentially do it all?

I know there are issues that need to be considered like safety (911) for
one. But can anyone else see where I'm coming from on this.