[asterisk-users] NIN Ghosts music (free download) safe for MOH?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Mar 13 11:12:23 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 03:55:52AM -0500, KodaK wrote:
> On the subject of hold music, I've been using stuff from stock20.com.

I'm very impressed with their license contract; it's the clearest I've
seen.

I'm not sure how they get ASCAP and BMI, having been granted any rights
to collect on their behalf at all, to *only* want to collect on
regional/national performances (that is, I'm not sure the agency
contract they sign with the PROs permits them to limit the PROs agency
to only those cases...), but at least it sounds like they'll understand
the question if I ask it.

Nice catch.

Cheers,
-- jra