[asterisk-users] NIN Ghosts music (free download) safe for MOH?

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 03:55:52 CDT 2008

On the subject of hold music, I've been using stuff from stock20.com.
They've got a good selection and they only charge $7 per song, and you
can do anything you like with it.  I did my own voiceovers (I built a
very bad "isolation booth" in my basement using blankets and wood
clamps.  I wish I was making that up) and saved a bunch of money over
what some companies charge for that sort of thing.