[asterisk-users] Newbie Polycom: how to effect change insip.cfg?

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Wed Mar 5 22:26:24 CST 2008

> Polycoms need to reboot if you do much more than pick up the handset
and dial a number.  A change of config of any scale certainly qualifies
here.
===That is a bit disappointing!

> If you alter the sip.cfg file on your TFTP/FTP/HTTP server, the
Polycoms should pick up the fact that config file has changed and reboot
when it detects this.
===I think the phone should pick up the change on the boot server but
the fact is it doesn't unless you manually reboot it.