[asterisk-users] Newbie Polycom: how to effect change in sip.cfg?

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 5 22:08:22 CST 2008

Polycoms need to reboot if you do much more than pick up the handset and
dial a number.  A change of config of /any/ scale certainly qualifies here.

If you alter the sip.cfg file on your TFTP/FTP/HTTP server, the Polycoms
/should/ pick up the fact that config file has changed and reboot when
it detects this.