[asterisk-users] Newbie Polycom: how to effect change insip.cfg?

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 5 23:23:57 CST 2008

Unfortunately the Polycom's propensity to reboot at the drop of the hat
is one the things I really dislike about the phone - especially when
coupled with the fact that they take so /long/ to reboot.

I must admit, I'm surprised that they don't handle the config file
changing for them on the server better - I had thought they were better
than that.